It's actually happening. Tipping off just five minutes after the stroke of midnight (for all on the East Coast), ESPN and its "family of networks," as they love to eloquently say, will broadcast 24 straight hours of college basketball. Like... real, live, relevant games of interscholastic players, on Division I, teams that matter...basketball.
RushTheCourt.net -- a site that so far this season is truly living up to its tagline of "The Ubiquitous College Basketblog" with its nearly daily representation along pressrows across the country -- is blogging, live blogging for the entire 24 hours of this event. Is someone on the Andre Aggasi diet over there?
Below is the schedule along with Vegas lines. Like they will be all season, our selection are underlined. We'll see you tomorrow night.
- 12:05 am Cal State Fullerton @ UCLA (-15)
- 2:00 am San Diego State @ Saint Mary's (-5.5)
- 4:00 am Northern Colorado @ Hawaii (-5.5)
- 6:00 am Monmouth @ St. Peter's (n/a)
- 8:00 am Drexel @ Niagara (-9.5)
- 10:00 am Clemson @ Liberty (n/a)
- 12:00 pm Northeastern @ Siena (-8.5)
- 2:00 pm Arkansas-Little Rock @ Tulsa (-16.5)
- 4:00 pm Temple @ Georgetown (-8.5)
- 5:30 pm Binghamton @ Pittsburgh (n/a) *just bet Pitt, it's frieken Binghamton
- 7:30 pm Arkansas @ Louisville (-10)
- 8:00 pm Gonzaga @ Michigan State (-11)
- 9:00 pm Duquesne (-2) @ Iowa
- 10:00 pm Memphis @ Kansas (-11)