As far as we're concerned, March Madness starts today at Noon EST. No more BS or talk about what's to come. We're living it as ot now. There's a great slate of games today and tomorrow, and one bid leagues start punching tickets to the big dance.
Noon: Pittsburgh vs Connecticut - The best part of today? The best game is at high noon. Really, just bragging rights up for grabs here and a possible preview of the Big East finals at MSG (but aren't we treated to that every season?)
Noon: Georgia Tech vs Boston College Raycom - BC should be in, but a loss wouldn't help
Noon: NC St vs Miami (FL) - Miami is roaming around the realm of a 12 seed, I'd be weary.
2pm: Missouri vs Texas A&M - Missouri can amazingly win the Big 12 regular season crown today. The Aggies could really help their chances by preventing that today.
2pm: Penn St vs Iowa Big Ten Network - Here's to hoping Talor Battle & Co. don't come down from their natural high. This could be a fun team to wach in the Big Dance.
2pm: Kentucky vs Florida CBS - Kentucky is now out, according to Joe Lunardi. Much like Penn St., we'd love to see them get in simply at the prospect of Jodie Meeks going off on a national stage.
- 3:30pm: Oklahoma St vs Oklahoma ABC - Since Blake Griffin's quasi concussion, the Sooners are 1-3. Seeding could be at stake here, as this team should be a lock for a #1 seed, but now it's in doubt.
- 4pm Texas vs Kansas CBS - The Jayhawks are in position for they're 5th consecutive Big 12 regular season title. An amazing coaching job done by Bill Self this year
- 9pm West Virginia vs Louisville ESPN - These are the types of games Louisville loses, and West Virginia wins. Look for the Mountaineers to really come out playing hard. They always seem to surprise us.
- Atlantic Sun Conference: #2 East Tennessee State vs. #1 Jacksonville
- Big South Conference: #2 VMI vs #1 Radford
- Ohio Valley: #4 Morehead State vs #2 Austin Peay
We'll be here all day.